Sixmilebridge is best known for our estate grown Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux-style blends. Our commitment to showcasing world-class wines begins with our organically farmed, limestone-rich Paso Robles vineyards.
Sixmilebridge offers tasting room appointments daily from 10:00 am to 3:45 pm. We believe that wine is best experienced when hosts are able to dedicate their time exclusively to one group. Consequently, you can expect one of our staff to remain available exclusively to your party for the duration of your visit.
In addition to tasting reservations, Sixmilebridge offers educational events throughout the calendar year. These limited reservation opportunities highlight our production, vineyards, and community.
Our main tasting room experience features four wines poured side-by-side and ready for you when you arrive. Enjoy our currently released vintage allowing for a nuanced overview of our estate grown, limited production Bordeaux-style wines. Approximate appointment duration 1 hour.
Tasting fee is $30/flight, waived with a 3 bottle purchase. We suggest you allow for one hour.
Sixmilebridge Reserve Flight
Dive deeper into our flight style tasting, exploring varied barrel selection and vintage offerings in our Reserve Room. Accompanied by a sensory table, this experience allows for a more educational approach to wine tasting and how flavors are expressed on your palate.
Tasting fee is $75/flight, waived with a 4 bottle purchase. We suggest you allow for 1 hour and a half.
Reserved exclusively for bottle service, our deck also allows customers to bring a small picnic and enjoy our space in a relaxed setting. This reservation does not include tasting. Our deck experience is offered twice a day, 12 pm and 2 pm. Reservations are limited to 1.5 hours and must include a 2 bottle purchase with at least 1 bottle of red wine.
California guidelines restrict parties to six guests. To explore an option for a larger party please contact us at (805) 239-5844.
We look forward to hosting you at Sixmilebridge.
Covid 19 Policies:
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is always of great concern and now more than ever. To prioritize your safety and ours, we have modified our experiences to reflect increased sanitation and social distancing.
- Our boutique tasting room has been designed to offer the utmost privacy for our clients. Guests will be able to enjoy their experience with limited interaction with other customers.
- Each of our groups will be hosted observing proper social distancing in our estate tasting room or spacious patio.
- If concerns about space between your group and our staff arise, rest assured that we can converse at slightly further distances upon request. Your host will adjust to your comfort level.
- As an appointment driven model, we have scheduled additional time between reservations to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces and public areas. Due to increased sanitation, we kindly ask that you are prompt to your reservation, as late arrival has a cascade effect throughout the day.
- Any groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will have an abbreviated experience. Guests more than 30 minutes late will forfeit their table.
If additional arrangements or requests arise in regards to your appointment, please contact our staff at (805) 239-5844. We are here to assist you!